Monday, August 9, 2010

My taste in music

Hello I'm Buckwheat. This is my blog. It's about music. Simple Enough.
My taste in music is everything except the type of music where everyone screams and it's supposedly a love song or some bullshit like that Ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0
That one was ranked #2 on my list of the top 10 worst songs from the last decade (00-09)
Oh yeah! did I mention I make lists? Well I do and that's why this is called Buckwheat's Top 20 Music Countdown because that's what I will post every week. I will also post other crap when I'm not busy which until September will be all the time. Now I will promote TJ Jannak's site why? because it's nice not to be a dick sometimes
http://www.tjtunes.blogspot.com/  <- go there
Of course it's not as good as mine becuase I'm awesome but hey if I don't post for awhile you'll still have the poor man's version of Buckwheat's Top 20 Music Countdown.
I make my top 20's on Tuesday and play them on Saturdays and if you do not understand that then just ignore this entire sentence except the part about ignoring.
That's all for my first post. You should print this and frame it because if I'm famous one day (and of course I will be) then you can proudly say you have my first blog entry ever and make your friends jealous.

Buckwheat

No comments:

Post a Comment